Saturday, March 15, 2014

  • Explain the program to bring Angry IP accounts Izzy and immediate connection to the very

    Explain the program to bring Angry IP accounts Izzy and immediate connection to the very

    was the first topic of me in the forum and I hope he íÚĚČßă today Atikm explain to program the Scan Giant Angry IP I will explain in this matter the way the Scan program and put the settings to the very contact calculates another God this method is proven and successful at the expense of Izzy The Avis and I know there is no immediate brothers, we come first to download the software official website of the program: Http://www.angryip.org This program requires the existence of JavaScript in the device to download Java http://www.java.com/en/download/ after installation we will proceed to explain the Settings for the work of the Scan followed me Reduce the size of the image is automatically for easy navigation, click here to view full size 725x534. I will quote from the subject of my brother ghoost to the success of the process of calculating the last contact must be of the same scale of how the same scale , such as IP 41. 200 . 255.255 figure 41 fixed all Algerians number 200 changes depending on your connection , such as Izzy 41 .201 amiable 41 .200 or 41 . 202 or 41 107 immediate 41 .99 to see your Alabiacial enter here http://www.ip-adress.com/ example I found the shape of 41.201 .125.12 Connection (Izzy) range, which means the search is an example of 41.201.0.0 to very 41,201,255,255 in any field of the first program I write 41.201.0.0 in the second column and write 41,201,255,255 now put Bort to be anointed, and in this case the Port 23 (Port Telnet) followed Images Explain the program to bring Angry IP accounts Izzy and immediate connection to the very

    o see your Alabiacial enter here 
    see ip here


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ Solve It Your Way: Explain the program to bring Angry IP accounts Izzy and immediate connection to the very

    I Love My Family